EARLY QUITTERS!

My husband bought this game when it first came out, but every time he plays this game using 2011 or 2012 somebody 

quits when they are loosing....Is fifa just for loosers and kids? As people just seem to Quit when they are loosing. MAN UP!

MAN UP AND PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have played 21 games and would never dream of quitting, I hate when people do it, people with low DNF are the only ones to play!

I never have quit and have been playing since 09, quitters did used to annoy me, but now I smile cos I know that I made them quit and you still get the win. The ones I never understood are the ones that quit after the match has finished.

[quote user="curiousmole"]

I never have quit and have been playing since 09, quitters did used to annoy me, but now I smile cos I know that I made them quit and you still get the win. The ones I never understood are the ones that quit after the match has finished.

[/quote]

Totally agree!!

Just play Head to Head seasons, provided you are winning when they quit, you will get the points.

Granted you may not if you've just scored an equaliser, but I feel that you will get the points more over the course of the year.

Or play Ultimate Team, you get coins and the win when the opposition quits. They get punished for future matches by getting less coins due to their DNF modifier level. Winner Winner!

I used to be as frustrated about this as you but now i just setup my own league and invite people to play in it.  One of the rules we have is that you cant quit the match.  That way the games can still be competitive and you build up a good bunch of people to play against...

my DNF is not looking good at the moment but i havent quit a game yet...my bt homehub keeps giving me grief and has disconnected during 4 games,,i was winning 3 of them too

I get disconnected at the end - and there are a lot of complaints about this - I think there's a bug in addition to the wimpers quitting.