EA/DICE pulled a fast one.

So it seems everyone that got suckered into buying that crap game MoH for access to the BF3 beta will get a whopping 48 hours of 'closed' beta play before they open it up to everyone. Remember this next time some crap game releases with promises of  'something great' being included with the purchase. I've been hating on the way EA runs since 2005, so I knew the "exclusive beta" promise was crap.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thats why i did not pick up that crap game like all the othe suckers.........lol

I agree, I rented MOH on release cus I didn't have the cash to buy it, however I didn't feel it was worth £40 after renting. I was concerned that the BF beta was going to be  closed for MOH LE owners with even tho I will not have access to the 48hr closed beta, I think it should be closed for you MOH LE owner, you guys have been cheated. MOH was not a bad game, however as DICE where working on BF3, BC2 patches & BC2 Vietnam the MOH multi player was not as good as it could of been.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]So it seems everyone that got suckered into buying that crap game MoH for access to the BF3 beta will get a whopping 48 hours of 'closed' beta play before they open it up to everyone. Remember this next time some crap game releases with promises of  'something great' being included with the purchase. I've been hating on the way EA runs since 2005, so I knew the "exclusive beta" promise was crap.[/quote]Yeah,I agree 100%!Feel like i got ripped.I should be playing Beta now with a weeks early access!MOH's major fault was really bad map layouts!also maps to small.Snipers paradise!Bad frustrating game.

what the hell are you guys talking about?.....MOH was an amazing game, on par with greats like Homefront

I am a sucker too.

@ lax...as bad as MOH was(and it was really bad) it does not even compare to how terrible homefront is.

Shhh! Dont talk bad about Homefront..Its an insta-ban around these parts... The game sold millions of copies so it had to be good..

...oh yeah, the Homefront forums are jumping...they're partying like it's 1949 in there

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

Shhh! Dont talk bad about Homefront..Its an insta-ban around these parts... The game sold millions of copies so it had to be good..

[/quote]LO(freakin)L. that's CoD mindset there.

I only bought MoH because I thought it was going to be good like all the others. I was going to trade it back in and get something else but then I heard that you need the disc so I held onto it. Then finding out early access was only 48hrs was a slap in the face.

I got sucked into buying it in way after the moh release and I didnt get any code and asked the gamestop guy if there was one he said no. wtf now they say there is a code WHAT *** CODE!!