EA_DICE, A Message from Our Community, Please Respond.

There are many gamers/fans of the Battlefield Series, not just on this forum but many others that are some what disappointed with DICE no longer supporting their fan base/community in the way they used to. Even if game developers stop listening, this doesn't mean as gamers we can't make ourselves heard.

Please take the time to watch and support this video and tweet it out to the members of the DICE development team for them to see that we are tired of their un-responsive support.

And hopefully DICE will start listening to us again, and more importantly start responding to the real issues many gamers continue to complain about in BF3.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cfQDcOOG1tc]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cfQDcOOG1tc 

Click2Tweet - 
http://clicktotweet.com/LOWsa (@Zh1nt0 @Demize99 @crash7800).

Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Real issues" like the flashlight, and a private battlelog?  wtf, who care's about that!  This guy talks a lot, but he doesn't speak for me.  and that is the problem.  Too many inputs, too many ways for people to be "heard". 

The point of the video is to ask DICE to be more vocal when it comes to patches and updates. If anyone tries to make there complaints heard, DICE always responses in the same way, "We know of the issue and we are looking into it"

However mouths down the line nothing happens and no news of when things are going to be fixed. A few mouths back it took a group people trying to stage a Server blackout in order to force DICE just to release the Patch notes.

DICE used to be better then this, when supporting there community and being vocal, now they just hide behind Battlelog, and players that have concerns about the game never get a response to their questions. 

People just need to speak with their wallets. I definitely will not be purchasing the next battlefield until its three months down the road from the release date.  I'll be looking out for honest reviews on bugs, glitches etc... If all is good then I'll purchase.  I for sure won't be purchasing and next DLC because I want to voice my concern by not spending my cash on their product.  

these requests are only going to *** it up even more.

I just want the DICE official HC CQ's back

So, you spent the first few minutes crying about the M26 Dart, yet the first part of the video was you being part of the problem. Way to be heard...

i thought the whole vid was him using the dart to show why it needs to be worked on, as well i thought he said link the vid in a tweet and give your problems as well?

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

i thought the whole vid was him using the dart to show why it needs to be worked on, as well i thought he said link the vid in a tweet and give your problems as well?

[/quote]

Bet the devs are wishing for a "private battleog" tweet-style to protect them from the constant barrage of tweets generated by this.  It's totally unfocused and an annoyance if you ask me. 

I'm aware it's annoyed them, but they(the community managers) did respond last nite, with, we get we will discuss and get back to you.  I agree the guy in the vid could have elaborated more on actual issues and is unfocused but more detailed rsponses from them would be nice.

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

I just want the DICE official HC CQ's back

[/quote]