EA UFC League

Hey guys,

I am running a league for EA UFC called the UFF. Our site is already up and running as we start forming a community for the game. The UFF has been around as a MMA gaming league since UFC Undisputed 2009. We've held league competition for each game including our peak during EA MMA. After a break, we are bringing the league back for EA UFC competition for both PS4 and Xbox One gamers.

We will be featuring:

• Events for created fighters
  • Weekly events for in-game fighters in our Stock Fighter League
  • A constant stream of new tournaments with different rules so there is always competition running (HW tournament, CAF tournament, etc)
  • Champions for every weight class, full fighter rankings, fight of the night/sub of the night/KO of the night awards
  • A heavy focus on live streaming and recording fights to share within and outside of our community
  • Form or join a camp to improve your game and compete against other camps

Our site and forums will have a number of features to engage the community.

• UFF Live Podcast - To discuss EA UFC, the UFF, and other gaming news
  • Articles on the main site discussing EA UFC, UFF, and gaming news that link to the forums for discussion
  • UFF Achievements - Earn accomplishments for completing different tasks and goals on the site
  • Discussion on games, movies, TV, MMA, and whatever else you feel like talking about

Our site has just launched recently so we will continuing to be improving the features and designing our league structure. We have a thread currently up encouraging any and all members to help us form the league into what we want it to be. We are just starting to form our community again and we welcome members of all skill levels.

I've been running leagues for a long time and have put a lot into this community of gamers. I'm hoping we can have a league with great, challenging competition and a place where people who love these games can come together.

If you have any questions about the league, signing up, or anything else feel free to ask me.

Thanks guys.

The UFF Website

www.ultimatefightingfederation.net

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Keen mate!