EA sucks a fat one.

So, my buddy convinced me to buy this game, but I didn't have enough cash to buy the new one. I knew that they offered a trial for new players so I went to try it and it would not work. I tried Customer Support but they were no help at all. Just thought I would share my short bullcrap experience with CS with you guys. They told me that my account had already used the 48 hour trial for the online, even though I have never played this game outside of the beta. [Mod Removed] EA. I will never buy your [Mod Removed] games again. EA can [Mod Removed]. Why would I buy the online pass without knowing if it was any good?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lets take bets on how long this post stays up.I vote 5 posts and its gone ;-)

Slow weekend for the mods, I say 9.

I say 11

bf3stats says you haven't any time playing the game on line, wondering why they couldn't come to the same conclusion.  

Don't tell us, tell EA.  

pour it on OP.........gives the self righteous fanbois something to defend......heh

Go to your friends house and play it on his xbox. The Online pass should work there even on his account.

Just licence transfer the online pass and his premium (if he has it) onto your console, simple.

maybe you should just trust your buddy and get the season pass allready!

Season pass? That's a new one, giving EA ideas I see. "Buy a season pass and get access to the bf4 multiplayer once every month!".