EA-servers

unable to connect to EA-servers at the moment. please try again later.

wtf?? this has been for the last 2 days now. any1 else having problems with this, or maybe have a solution?? :S tried to teboot my router, but that doesn't work

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 35 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes i am the same issue. Have you fixed yours yet or it the ea servers?

logg into your EA Account and change the age!

Been having the same problem too, but i found out that i'm usually able to connect when i go to xbox live > head to head, then it does that trying to connect to server loading thing then it works. Mostly

These servers have always sucked from day 1.  I hope it gets sorted for FIFA 12.

I was able to play some club matches yesterday, but today the same problems as OP came back. again, unable to connect to the EA-servers. WHY EA??? I wanna play games!!

I seem to be having this problem guys, I have tried to contact Electronic Arts to see what the problem is but their customer service online is not working for me.

I've not been able to connect for 2-3 days now. Do they really not have a page with current status and announcements?  I can't even find where they post status information.

IF EA WANT TO PUT AN ONLINE PASS ON THERE GAMES THEY SHOULD MAKE SERVERS WHICH WORK FFS

Hasn't let me online in 4 days now. Every time I try EA servers are unavailable >.<

I was able to connect eventually last night and tonight I'm back to no connection. The lack of communication here is pretty stunning. If they don't get on that ASAP I doubt I'll be a FIFA 12 customer.