EA servers

The last 4 weeks i can not connect to the servers and when i do the lag is so bad there is no point playing,  Im now getting sick of this as its not just BFBC2 its all EA games,  Thing is my internet works fine its just EA games.

I have tried all the fixes EA support has told me to do some was just temp but this is getting stupid now.

Any one else got this any one fixed this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try looking in one of the other multiple threads on the exact same problem.

i looked search did show any so stop being a smart ***

@ Ruthless the search feature on the xbox forums is pretty worthless

dont worry i found them and bumping them because this is just out off order i can not play a single game online because there all EA games.  SO i will be selling xbox soon as well so its in microsfts interest to get this sorted as well.

Bumping threads won't get EA or Microsoft's attention. If you want EA's attention, better post in their official forums

Losing only one customer over this issue won't make Microsoft / EA do anything.

Having the same problem and they said that something was wrong with Xbox, and that they would fix it in 6-8  hours..

Quote from RK1 Forums.

"Cannot connect to EA online" - Solution!

Some of you may know of the pain I've been having with EA over the past month.

After much searching I have found a GENUINE solution to the problem.

If you, like me, are suffering the "Cannot connect to EA online" bug recently, then all you need to do is while your console is off, go to www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/soldier and update your 'stats freshness' that is located at the top right hand corner of the page.

And that's it.

You're ready to go kick some --- on the Battlefield.

It's just this minute worked for me for the 3rd time in a row and I read of many other people having this fix work in succession.

Good luck soldier!

[quote user="dG Insidious"]

i looked search did show any so stop being a smart ***

[/quote]

You can browse pages quickly. No need to get upset, hon.

Quote from RK1 Forums.

"Cannot connect to EA online" - Solution!

Some of you may know of the pain I've been having with EA over the past month.

After much searching I have found a GENUINE solution to the problem.

If you, like me, are suffering the "Cannot connect to EA online" bug recently, then all you need to do is while your console is off, go to www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/soldier and update your 'stats freshness' that is located at the top right hand corner of the page.

And that's it.

You're ready to go kick some --- on the Battlefield.

It's just this minute worked for me for the 3rd time in a row and I read of many other people having this fix work in succession.

Good luck soldier!

I'm going to try that next time.

BTW, how do you quote someone on this forums?

Thats a temp fix if we have to keep going to that site to refresh our page i just want to turn my xbox on and play is that so hard to do?  as thats how its ment to be.

Oh the goon thinking he is hard saying they dont care if one person leaves,  its going to be more than one person mate there are loads of people with this problem.