EA servers... What is happening?

Is it my set up? Is anyone else having issues with being dropped from EA servers during FIFA games? It's driving me nuts I can't play more than two games with out it dropping out. EA have been useless and blamed it on me not using a wired connection- wow! Anyone got any info on this (my NAT is set to open)? Before i smash my tv up

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know EA have been ddos attacked so that may have something to do with it.

The issue isnt your setup, its EAs servers.

I <3 EA's deflection of criticism/problems.  They make such great games, if only they took the time to improve their infrastructure.  That company could be so much better if they focused just a little more on games and just a smidgen' less on the shareholders.

I'm loving FIFA as well- its driving me barmy!  Its almost everytime!  Might be back to Pro-evo next time around

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

I <3 EA's deflection of criticism/problems.  They make such great games, if only they took the time to improve their infrastructure.  That company could be so much better if they focused just a little more on games and just a smidgen' less on the shareholders.

[/quote]So very true.  I think that if EA put just 10% into improving a gamer's experience with their games especially from a multiplayer perspective, I think we'd have a totally different outlook on them.

I would have a different perspective if their games weren't all blending together and boring me to death and they weren't trying to rip my wallet out of my pockets.

And more.

Electronic Amateurs.

PPL need to quit using<> in posts.If you cant properly use English you shouldnt be here.

Electric Armpits Do not make great or excellent games. They buy out developers who do make great games, take over and completely destroy everything. Also, they need training on how "game saves" work.

'PPL need to quit using<> in posts.If you cant properly use English you shouldnt be here'.

People*

can't*

shouldn't*

Please never bring this up again.