What the bloody hell is going on with the servers NO

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They're bloody down, good sir.

I played the campaign through and there was nothing but lag throughout the whole game. Then I tried to get online and I could not. It appears you need to do something at EA origin website ???? Before you can get into multiplayer ???? I downloaded both my cods and all  I know is the website is down as well as there MP servers are down.   I hope others may have more info on the how to stuff because right now the on line MP disc tells me my account is not active.

Since this thread is at the bottom, and it's not likely that anyone will see it. I must confess, sometimes I put game discs into my booty butt crack and whisper to my dog that i know he can fly.

That's hot.

@Riven57...the terrible lag was probably because of xDefySpace awful internet service. It is attacking our interwebz and bringing down teh world. :)  Seriously xDefySpace, slower than 82% of US!!!

Worst game launch ever...........whoever does capacity management for EA needs to be fired.

[quote user="Mattom"]

@Riven57...the terrible lag was probably because of xDefySpace awful internet service. It is attacking our interwebz and bringing down teh world. :)  Seriously xDefySpace, slower than 82% of US!!!

[/quote]Lmao. What can I say? :P

[quote user="Alphainfinity5"]

Worst game launch ever...........whoever does capacity management for EA needs to be fired.

[/quote]

He or she must have some dirt on the boss because this happens EVERYTIME!!

[quote user="Snipey Sr"]

Since this thread is at the bottom, and it's not likely that anyone will see it. I must confess, sometimes I put game discs into my booty butt crack and whisper to my dog that i know he can fly.

[/quote]Your tag and the serious nature of your post are oddly familiar. Long time no game you silly ***.

Chocolate Dipped Peanut Log

Ingredients

• 1 cup creamy peanut butter

• 1/2 cup butter, softened

• 1/2 cup shortening

• 1 cup sugar

• 1 cup packed brown sugar

• 2 eggs

• 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour

• 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda

• 1 teaspoon baking powder

• 1/4 teaspoon salt

• 8 ounces dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped

• 2/3 cup ground salted peanuts

Directions

• In a large bowl, cream the peanut butter, butter, shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well.

• Shape into 2-in. logs. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.

• In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one end of each cookie into coating; allow excess to drip of. Dip into peanuts. Place on waxed paper to set. Yield: about 8-1/2 dozen.

Editor's Note: Reduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.

Nutrition Facts: 1 log equals 77 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.