haven't played for awhile and i just tried signing in.. WTF lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Restart your Modem....

I'm getting the servers unavailable crap as of yesterday. Its not the modem and I already reset the cache and redownloaded the updates and nada.  Real nice.

Retried the cache thing again and it worked. For now anyway...

Try:

Clearing cache

Changing date on the console

Delete and re-download online voucher (then turn console off, back on)

Resetting modem

Port Forwarding for you advanced jiggas: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKWiRRaIJkE]

*** on a phone call to EA

One of these are bound to work sooner or later.

Nothing works. The servers have been down for me for more than a week now. The problem seems to be affecting more people every day, spreading like a computer virus. EA may  want to have IT look into it.

its been down for me too .. been going on for about 7 days now where it consistently won't let me sign in and play online. i only got in 10 percent of the time this entire week. how long does it have to take EA to fix the damn problem? I thought this is what we paid them for

Upgrade your router software you jawns. Might fix the problem.

[quote user="scotty0516"]

Upgrade your router software you jawns. Might fix the problem.

[/quote]Despite popular belief, this is not always the best option. It's always best to follow the "if it isn't broken, don't fix it" mantra.

The reason I say this is that some manufacturers firmware will not play nicely with the LIVE service. It also seems that some companies will not post past versions of said firmware, making it impossible to downgrade to what worked previously.

All I know is that one of my BFF's tried to go into the router to do port forwarding and was prompted to upgrade his, which he did and as far as I know he's had no problems since.

ok  this  work  for  me !!   go  to  your  modem / router   and  open the  following  Port Triggering

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

more  info  here:   support.microsoft.com/.../908874

Hope  this  helps !!