EA SERVER CONNECTION PROBLEMS >BATTLEFIELD 2>>DO NOT BUY BATTLEFIELD 3!!!.....YET.

I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING BATTLEFIELD 3 UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS FIXED. BELIEVE ME I LOVE BATTLEFIELD 2 & BELIEVE BATTLEFIELD 3 WILL BE GREAT , BUT IF I CAN'T PLAY ONLINE I WILL WAIT FOR MW3...THEY HAVE NO(ZERO) PROBLEMS WITH THEIR ONLINE CAPABILITIES. IF I WAS THEM I WOULD MAKE EA'S PROBLEMS WELL KNOWN. COMPETITION IS COMPETITION.....IT IS A SHAME EA HAS DISREGARDED NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS WHO CAN'T PLAY THEIR PRODUCT DUE TO SUCH NEGLIGENCE AND POOR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION.     CAN'T WAIT FOR MW3!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ask anyone that's a 'vet'. launchday  server issues are a BF tradition, they'll get it figured out. btw, the beta is free, stop crying and *** MW3, that game is going to be garbage, reskinned and repackaged but just like CoD4, yet idiots will line up to pay 60 bucks for another CoD4 expansion package.

This has to be a troll. Nobody can be this serious with caps lock on. Either way, if they do end up forgetting about BF3, good. One less k/d hoarder to worry about. First week of BF3 is going to be hectic online until they get it all sorted. Always happens, always gets fixed. Nothing new. Move along.

Don't you worry. I won't buy it just yet. I'll just buy it on October 25. That's like way into the future.

I don't think that the server issues are tied to the BF3 demo. There has to be something larger going on with EA's servers overall. People are getting the "Cannot connect to EA servers" error for the BF3 demo, BC2 and FIFA 12, and these are just teh games that I play.  Hopefully something is in the works to straighten this out soon.

[quote user="FullFormula4121"]

I don't think that the server issues are tied to the BF3 demo. There has to be something larger going on with EA's servers overall. People are getting the "Cannot connect to EA servers" error for the BF3 demo, BC2 and FIFA 12, and these are just teh games that I play.  Hopefully something is in the works to straighten this out soon.

[/quote]I think they're doing an upgrade rotation or something. Whenever they start one, the whole server system starts to go wonky.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

This has to be a troll. Nobody can be this serious with caps lock on

[/quote]

WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS MAKES YOU IMPORTANT DONT YOU KNOW THAT ? ......or does it make you seem stupid .....idk

[quote user="DALLASTXWARRIOR"]

I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING BATTLEFIELD 3 UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS FIXED. BELIEVE ME I LOVE BATTLEFIELD 2 & BELIEVE BATTLEFIELD 3 WILL BE GREAT , BUT IF I CAN'T PLAY ONLINE I WILL WAIT FOR MW3...THEY HAVE NO(ZERO) PROBLEMS WITH THEIR ONLINE CAPABILITIES. IF I WAS THEM I WOULD MAKE EA'S PROBLEMS WELL KNOWN. COMPETITION IS COMPETITION.....IT IS A SHAME EA HAS DISREGARDED NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS WHO CAN'T PLAY THEIR PRODUCT DUE TO SUCH NEGLIGENCE AND POOR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION.     CAN'T WAIT FOR MW3!!!!!!

[/quote]Fruitcake. I hope your happy with mw3. Battlefield will be all the better without you.

[quote user="DALLASTXWARRIOR"]

[/quote]

Dude, you are so funny! lmao

Everything's bigger in Texas, except for their online maps evidently...

u cant really think cod has servers right? their online capabilities are their problem, client host will always have host advantage, p2p is the reason all of the hacks and shenanigans that go along with that can happen