EA Sends Email Confirms All Fears

Ea sent out emails saying download beta and see why BF3 is winner of over 50 awards.   This is the game you are getting and EA and dice just protected its self from class action.

Hope against all hope that you want. Dice been flip flopping on all questions and awnsers since day one.  Of course like server problems they will still blame you for having dated tech. But gears and other companies not having to make those excuessess. 

I am a huge battlefield fan. But dice has blown it on this one. Dice can pray that users switch to pc all they want. Our goverment can barely pay its bills.  People not buying pcs for a game.

Dice is the only big developer having to say the tech is dated.

More time on game developement and less on excuesses things would have been awesome. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can barely read or follow that post. Do you have a link to anything you're saying?

BC2 works, BF3 is the same with a better engine running it. Doesnt take a genius to figure out this will be massive. There are already M/P vids up and running showing exactly how good it is without any beta bugs, and thats including choppers, jets, tanks, jeeps - Conquest at Caspian Border. Your claims are unfounded.

Don't really understand what your saying?We got 1 buggy map which they gonna sort out so should be fine,I've already read links in these forums telling us that final graphics will be better and bugs/glitches are getting fixed and that this is a month or two old build.we only seen a small snippet of the game.what are you saying?Non comprende?

[quote user="Bufger"]

I can barely read or follow that post. Do you have a link to anything you're saying?

[/quote]

I know I have a horrible cold not clear.  Just check your email if you are signed up at ea.

I don't get it. I read the email, is the part you are refering  to:

" to give you an early look at the game?"

I doubt anyone would argue that this beta/demo does not give one an early look at the game; but you got to look at teh whole sentence whic reads

" Other than to give you an early look at the game, the Beta's purpose is to collect community feedback to help DICE make the game even better"

When you look at the whole thing, doesn't support the belief that the final game will be better?

So based off of a marketing attempt, you assumed that EA/DICE is trying to convince people to buy a buggy game at launch. And what class action do you based on a game? Did a bunch of people sue because Homefront was bad? Brink was bad or Dead Island was riddled with bugs at launch? No, they just returned it and moved on.

There are server problems because Microsoft is not hosting them. With Gears and most games, they are using Microsoft's servers or using peer-to-peer connections. With BF3, you are on EA's servers. They may be crap but they can issue server side fixes quickly.

DICE said that with BF3, it's going to be PC focused. Nothing wrong with that since PC has been shafted with some major game releases or they were crap console ports.

[quote user="nrm21122"]

I don't get it. I read the email, is the part you are refering  to:

" to give you an early look at the game?"

I doubt anyone would argue that this beta/demo does not give one an early look at the game; but you got to look at teh whole sentence whic reads

" Other than to give you an early look at the game, the Beta's purpose is to collect community feedback to help DICE make the game even better"

When you look at the whole thing, doesn't support the belief that the final game will be better?

[/quote]

Can't figure out what you're trying to say

Funny I understood it exactly it said the game sucks

Vib

After reading the emial the op is talking about not sure what (or where) he gets the idea EA/DICE is admitting fault. The only thing I see is the part I quoted, in which I believe the OP only looked at part of it.

I did mess up the last sentence; it should read "When you look at the whole thing, does it not support the belief the final game is better than the beta

[quote user="nrm21122"]

Vib

After reading the emial the op is talking about not sure what (or where) he gets the idea EA/DICE is admitting fault. The only thing I see is the part I quoted, in which I believe the OP only looked at part of it.

I did mess up the last sentence; it should read "When you look at the whole thing, does it not support the belief the final game is better than the beta

[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification