EA SEASON TICKET

Does anyone think thats worth it? 25 bucks to play the game about 3 days earlier? plus 20% discount on DLC

Look it up here
http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

I'm just wondering how the digital download works and how it expires etc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got the season ticket.  It's only worth it if you play most of the EA sports games.   I play, NHL, Madden, NCAA, FIFA and TW.  You get emails of when the DL starts.  Like, Madden starts this Friday and ends sometime on release day Tues.  Everything you accomplish on the season ticket carries over to the disc game.  So it's more than just a glorified demo.  I'm gonna guess and say the DL will be at least 6g which would take a couple hours.

Yeah I picked it up. Last Season I spent a decent amount on HUT Cards in NHL 11 and a bit on Equipment for my online player. Getting the game 3 days early is pretty sweet too. Nevermind getting to play all those games for three days whether you get the game or not.

Yeah I like the fact that you can play the full game before buying it. But do you get the achievement list when you/we do that?

It doesn't show the list, but if you earn any during the 3 days, they will pop up when you put the disc in.

Does anyone know if we can earn/purchase the boost slots within the 3 day, or do we have to wait for release?

IMO I think has long as you sign into EA servers. You'll be able to get Boost's and save. But yeah it would suck if you / us get them and then they are gone. But it is only 3 days. I'm sure you could get them again just as quick.

[quote user="DyzposableHeroX"]

It doesn't show the list, but if you earn any during the 3 days, they will pop up when you put the disc in.

[/quote]

Sweet thanks Bud.

Honestly, unless you were planning on buying lots of DLC, or lots of EA's sports games I don't think its worth it.  Personally anyways, what is another 3 day wait.

[quote user="DyzposableHeroX"]

I got the season ticket.  It's only worth it if you play most of the EA sports games.   I play, NHL, Madden, NCAA, FIFA and TW.  You get emails of when the DL starts.  Like, Madden starts this Friday and ends sometime on release day Tues.  Everything you accomplish on the season ticket carries over to the disc game.  So it's more than just a glorified demo.  I'm gonna guess and say the DL will be at least 6g which would take a couple hours.

[/quote]DAM! 6 hours wow. I can due 1.3 to 1.6 gigs in about 10 minutes. I also upped my highspeed here in NYC a few weeks ago and just got the new modem to handle the faster speed I get. HERE IT IS. Tell me if I am getting my moneys worth and sum. 

http://www.aitrk.optimum.com/order/boost/

Here is my thing on boosts purchases. Can we use them online? Is it worth it when in the end you will recieve your boosts by just earning points from gameplay right? And why does ea make it that it takes so dam long to develop your BAP player. You bust your but get a few goals make some nifty gameplay moves and you get little to nothing in stat advance points so I and maybe many of you on here feel this but ea makes it that you must purchase these boosts dlc packsfor gameplay!!