EA Season Ticket

Anyone else pick this up???  I did only because I play FIFA, NHL, Madden, NCAA, and TW.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would if we were able to keep the games permanently & not just for three days only.  I am not paying twice for a three day demo with a big download

It's not really a "demo" per se.  Everything you earn during the 3 days carries over to the perm. game.  I agree that the dl will be at least 6g.

already have it for madden

Yep, Madden comes out this Friday for DL.  Not sure what time though.

[quote user="DyzposableHeroX"]

Yep, Madden comes out this Friday for DL.  Not sure what time though.

[/quote]

I thought the EA Season Ticket made the game available to download 3 days prior to release. Madden comes out Tuesday, August 30th so the download shouldn't be out until Saturday, August 27th.

Yea, got my dates mixed up about this friday.  But it does come out for DL on the 26th according to my message I got.  Says it's available 8/26-8/30.  And NHL 9/9-9/13.

So EA wants me to pay 25 bucks to play games 3 days early? Plus whatever other BS they make you think they are hooking you up with deals on!  What a crock of ish!!!!

with this pass you can only get the game on download? you cant get the hard copy?

you get the game 3 days early as a download but then have to go out and get the hard copy