EA is the worst Company in America.

Or at least thats what a poll in Forbes said.  Link

-

They are in no way the worst company in America, but they sure do deserve some of the hate.                         

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

See this is what happens when you only ask Bobby Kotick when doing a survey. 

In serious though I do wonder if the people who voted for EA over Bank of America have their priorities in order. Go look up some of things BoA have done and then compare it to some of EA's crimes. Anyone who does that and still thinks day one DLC & the ME3 ending are more heinous crimes than anything BoA have done really need to go take a look in the mirror. 

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

Or at least thats what a poll in Forbes said.  Link

-

They are in no way the worst company in America, but they sure do deserve some of the hate.                         

[/quote]Wow, I'm impressed. For an article about video games, that was actually a pretty interesting & riveting read. Then again it is on Forbes, not some obscure gaming website.

I'm just extremely surprised that a video game company like EA beat out a much more deserving scumbag in the customer service realm: AT&T

I'm not entirely sure but aren't EA Canadian based?

[quote user="VernierSlake"]

In serious though I do wonder if the people who voted for EA over Bank of America have their priorities in order. Go look up some of things BoA have done and then compare it to some of EA's crimes. Anyone who does that and still thinks day one DLC & the ME3 ending are more heinous crimes than anything BoA have done really need to go take a look in the mirror. 

[/quote]

I totally agree with this. In the long run, EA's greed is no where near as detrimental to society as is that of companies like Bank of America & other ruthless mortgage lenders.

But it does echo of a growing discontent with everything EA related. I myself am an avid EA antagonist. Good article, what it says to me is one of these days, EA will reap what they sow.

No, they are American.

thought so, wasn't entirely sure, either way they still stink with their online passes, was that passes, or something else with no p

Thanks for the link. It was a good read actually. I agree with everything in that article.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

EA is a lousy company? Next we'll hear about a survey that finds the sky is blue...

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Thanks for the link. It was a good read actually. I agree with everything in that article.

[/quote]No problem.  A friend posted it somewhere else and I thought it was a good article.  Like you I agree with everything he said.  

[quote user="VernierSlake"]

[/quote]Well if the Poll was an International one then many people who voted probably have no point of reference for BoA, but they do have experience with EA. I think perhaps it should be EA is the worst internationally marketed company.