EA being EA

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yea, but the companies who would have done it (2k cough, 2k), The game would have been leaps and bounds better than madden and EVERYBODY KNOWS IT .... They bring BACK gang tackling and it was in madden 08 and claims its new.....When in actual reality, they seem to focus on LOOKS...

Yea i agree bun...Ain't this the truth...EA are full of themselves...if 2K got a hold of those other franchises it would be a wrap for EA...most defitnitely

Thats a shystie move if u ask me , but am not suprised.....    MS should play now put their money up for the nfl license.. They are the only people who can compete moneywise......I am sick of EA doing crap like this....Yea , I play ncaa football, but what other choice do I have...?     NO RACING GAME EA HAS interest me nor is better than even FORZA 1,2,3,4, ? ,  ? ,   ?,   ?,

People hate on EA but let's face it, if other companies had the same amount of money as EA, they'd probably be doing the exact same thing.

We do LOLATURSKILL, us ,the ones who complain about companies like EA and yet still buy their products.Your guilty of it, and so am I.We got no one to blame but ourselves,the gamers who lined these companies bank accounts with our money.Trust me ,everyone wants them to go away and they hate them but we still buy their ***.no one sticks to their convictions anymore,even me.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

How can the 911 Turbo and especially the Carrera GT be butt ugly? Lamborghinis are ugly to me.

[/quote]

It's just a matter of personal taste. The same way some people like certain colors but not others, I find the general Porsche look, ugly. For an upper echelon of sports car, they're pretty plain and not even very distinctive from one another. Most of them look more like early VW Beetles than true sports cars. It's like they got rid of their designers 50 years ago & haven't hired any since. IMHO the Carrera GT is kind of goofy looking, with that long area behind the cockpit, it almost looks like a modified pick-up truck.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Not all the NFS games were crappy.

[/quote]

Very true. NFS was once a premire racing franchise. Titles like Hor Pursuit, Underground 2 & Most Wanted were the absolute top of the genre. It was with Carbon where the franchise started going (very quickly) downhill. Some people like Shift, but IMHO it's a poor excuse for a sim and way out of it's league for a NFS game.

To be honest, I'm not particularly a Porsche fan. I think their designs are butt-fugly, and they don't suite my driving style (I got to drive mahy of them when I used to repo). They are one of the cars I use the least in driving games.

That said, for me personally, EA is just cutting their own throat. What they should do is try to actually make a better game, rather than block a car manufacturer from their competition. IMHO, this is a real punk type tactic. Any chances EA had of selling me a Shift game are now completely gone... Not that there was much of a chance anyway. This is the same kind of crap they pulled with NFL team licenses, and Madden still sucks.

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

People hate on EA but let's face it, if other companies had the same amount of money as EA, they'd probably be doing the exact same thing.

[/quote]yea, but the companies who would have done it (2k cough, 2k), The game would have been leaps and bounds better than madden and EVERYBODY KNOWS IT .... They bring BACK gang tackling and it was in madden 08 and claims its new.....When in actual reality, they seem to focus on LOOKS

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

The first thing I think of when I see EA and Porsche together is the game 'Need of Speed: Porsche Unleashed'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Porsche_Unleashed

[/quote]I remember that game, I was so young when it came out. Anyways...this is stupid, as someone else said, they should concentrate on making better racing games instead of claiming cars, that'll truly give them more sales...

Wow nice video of some car obsessed idiots endangering tons of people on the road.