EA are to greedy good on game for standing up to them.

EA was trying to make it so if game sold mass effect 3 it would not be worth it for them selling it because they was planing on reducing what the store get out of it. EA should be looking on retailers like game as a parteners in the industry but instead there greed drives them to attack them more and more. First the online passes then then the whole thing with me 3. think once i get round to buying crysis 2 and get my hand on ME 3 not going to buy anything from ea because of there greed..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Buy Mass Effect 3 from a different store in your area.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

EA does make me mad sometimes, and I'd like to boycott them but they pump out so many [Mod Removed] games it's impossible for me to resist their tasty lineup.

I thought this thread was going to be in regards to the Day 1 DLC that drops for ME3... how it is included in the Collector's Edition of the game, but not in the regular version.  I know how people just looooove that day 1 dlc.

[quote user="JT THE GAME"]

EA was trying to make it so if game sold mass effect 3 it would not be worth it for them selling it because they was planing on reducing what the store get out of it. EA should be looking on retailers like game as a parteners in the industry but instead there greed drives them to attack them more and more. First the online passes then then the whole thing with me 3. think once i get round to buying crysis 2 and get my hand on ME 3 not going to buy anything from ea because of there greed..

[/quote]So it was nothing to do with the fact that the GAME Group are in deep financial trouble and wanted EA to take nothing more than a 'promise' that they'd get paid?

I don't like that EA has their fingers in so many pies and great games.  They continue to bastardise awesome franchises.

Game are having credit difficulties and won't be stocking ME3 due to lack of credit, and i am not suprised with some of there prices. a promise from a shop that it will pay once they have shifted is not good enough these days.

I thought it had to do with Game having bad finacial problems.

People complain & whine about EA all the time... But sadly, they keep buying their products. Personally, I have stopped buying the majority of EA's games because at this point, they all suck extremely hard. They f'ed up Dragon Age, they seriously f'ed up Mass Effect, NFS is a complete joke, etc. Even The Sims on PC (which I used to love) is now a bug ridden mess that takes one step forward & two steps back with each patch. Either stop buying their products or stop whining aabout them.

[quote user="voteDC"]

So it was nothing to do with the fact that the GAME Group are in deep financial trouble and wanted EA to take nothing more than a 'promise' that they'd get paid?

[/quote]

Yeah, I'm very much against a lot of what EA does but this isn't on them. GAME is in a really bad spot right now and could easily go under. You can't expect EA to back a failing business like this. It's also not stocking a few Ubisoft and Nintendo titles either.

[quote user="JT THE GAME"]

[/quote]Good job not getting your facts straight, chief.