EA and Tiger Woods part ways.

Electronic Arts and Tiger Woods have made a mutual decision to end their partnership, the publisher announced today.

That puts an end to the long-running series of Tiger Woods PGA Tour golf games, although EA will continue to work with the PGA Tour on golf titles for mobile and next-gen consoles.

"We've always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors," said EA Sports VP Daryl Holt.

EA released a Tiger Woods PGA Tour title every year from 1998 until 2013.

The next-generation version of PGA Tour will run on the EA Sports Ignite engine. A release date is not yet known.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I saw this yesterday and thought the timing was a little odd. I'm surprised they didnt part ways after his affair scandal a few years ago. This could be good for 2K sports.

His affair scandal probably increased sales.

Just hope they don't sign that kid with the ridiculous orange Puma outfits.  (Can't remember his name)  I'd say 16 Tiger Woods games is enough.  The last few years, or since his affair, they've slowly focused more on the Masters than on Tiger.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]

Was there a secret cheat code to play out that bizarre episode where he crashed his car? If so Ill go buy my first Tiger Woods game now.

Good now I don't have to see his stupid face on game covers for a while. He always looks like he smells a fart or someone is shining a flashlight in his eyes.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]

Was there a secret cheat code to play out that bizarre episode where he crashed his car? If so Ill go buy my first Tiger Woods game now.

[/quote]

No, but South Park did a great episode on it.

kat.ph here I come then

South Park season 14 Ep 1 Sexual Healing. It should be available on itunes and netflix and other digital media services.

South Park season 14 Ep 1 Sexual Healing. It should be available on itunes and netflix and other digital media services.

[/quote]Nonsense!  It appears our forum-friend is more intent on stealing the episode.  (Here comes the pro-torrent excuses from the peanut gallery!)

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

[/quote]Nonsense!  It appears our forum-friend is more intent on stealing the episode.  (Here comes the pro-torrent excuses from the peanut gallery!)

[/quote]

And how would you know that kat.ph is a torrent site?