Dwemer Dwellings - : (

No to whine or anything, but I'm sick of being stuck in Dwemer caves and their annoying puzzles.  I'm spending far too much time trying to figure them out.  Yes, I could look up the answers somewhere, but whyyyyy!!!!  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What puzzles? The majority of them are straight-forward aside from in dragonborn and getting the black book. What puzzles are you talking about?

Was the control cube juggling in Nchardak not a puzzle? lol  If it wasn't, what was it?  

Not really. Maybe the first part with the couple of centurions were confusing, but once your figured that out the rest were child's play. Biggest puzzle I've had so far was the the end part of finding out who's trying to kill the counselor.

Well I'm just expressing MY opinion on the dwemer caves.  Glad you cruised through without a hitch.  *Pats you on the back so you can feel proud.*

The puzzles that really **** me off are the ones with the dragon claws.  I can never figure those out and end up having to try all combinations in order to get the damn thing open.

The answer for those is on the claw itself. Look at it in the menu and it will be in the palm. Also bizarro, I wasn't making it sound like I was calling you retarded, so thanks for taking what I was saying out of context.

The one is Dragonborn was easy, simply look at the name of the book and match it with the picture on the tome stand. "boneless limbs" would be the tentacles, because tentacles are infact, boneless limbs... and the puzzles in this game are fairly easy, I was hoping for something more challenging intellectually...

I have noticed that one is sorta buggy.  Even after doing the right combo, it still fails.  I had to redo it sever times doing the same combo before it opened the door.

Which one was that? I know one of the claws has a common bug (I think it's the one for the thieves guild story).

There was a combo to that? I just slapped each book on the pedestal at random and it worked the first shot.

CosmicChaz: Yeah, as someone else pointed out, the dragon claws have the proper combo right on them. You just need to view it up close in your inventory.