Dungeons and Dragons bad glitches

Hello,

Hopefully this will let xbox know there is a pretty bad glitches in today's game release of Dungeons and Dragons.

Friends and I experienced these glitches

-unusal loading during battle

-items disappear inventory

-items loss after logging off

-assigned buttons on weapons/potions/skills reset

-glitch on items going invisible/showing equip but not

-save did not do auto save even if it showed the icon (not sure if we have to save manual or let the game do what it says that it will autosave)

Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm surprised you didn't mention the tearing in the game. Constantly my screen is tearing and it hurts the eyes.

[quote user="KIDDETH"]

[quote user="XFCTR632"]

Hello,

Hopefully this will let xbox know there is a pretty bad glitches in today's game release of Dungeons and Dragons.

-save did not do auto save even if it showed the icon (not sure if we have to save manual or let the game do what it says that it will autosave)

Thank you

[/quote]

I have made it to lvl 7 have not had one glitch period. Is this the Co Op side of the game you are talking about, as I have not played Co Op yet.

[/quote]

I'd actually like to know this too please.

[quote user="XFCTR632"]

Hello,

Thank you

[/quote]

I have made it to lvl 7 have not had one glitch period. Is this the Co Op side of the game you are talking about, as I have not played Co Op yet.

If the developer has a website id tell them there. Im not sure who the developer is though.

http://www.bedlamgames.com/ are the developer.

http://www.atari.com/ is the major publisher.

Yes, my friends and I were playing coop