Don't see a site set up yet for this new Live Arcade game. Downloaded it yesterday and played all afternoon. I played the single player version until level 4, and then played some multiplayer. Some things I noticed playing:
- Connecting in multiplayer was difficult, kept getting "connection lost" error.
- Tried joining and it took several attempts to connect to a party.
- Tried hosting and it worked better but eventually that dropped out too (see below).
- Played a halfling wizard to level 9 (levels 1-4 in single play, levels 5-9 in multiplayer)
- During one of the quests (started out in a jail and had to fight in an arena to prove myself), lost all my button mappings, all my armor, and all my spells. I thought this was part of the quest, and was able to pick up some weapons during the fight and continue. After this segment finished, I was able to remap my buttons but had lost one of my spell points (lost the Fireball spell as it showed no points being assigned to it).
- Continued on and was doing the Rockfist Smasher quest when I again lost all my gear and armor, but this time I reverted back to level 1. I stuck it out, again wondering if it was part of the quest, but it was apparent it wasnt' because the rest of my party appeared to have gear/spells/weapons. During this fight, the connection dropped out (I was hosting), and I ended up back at the main menu. My level 9 wizard is now at the main screen as a level 1 character, no armor, no spells, and stuck in the "Rockfist Smasher" quest.
- Multiplayer sessions might be better suited if they showed a "level" range, or something along those lines so that people can team up with players closer to their level.
Overall I really enjoy the game, just disappointed that I lost those levels. I'm hoping these issues can be fixed and a more stable multiplayer environment will result.