Dungeon Siege 3 demo info

[quote]Xbox 360 will get the game first, from May 31st, while the PC and PlayStation 3 will have to wait a week for a June 7 release. No specific reason was given for the Xbox 360 head-start, but this is hardly new to the industry these days.[/quote] I can't wait to read Obsidian haters trashing the demo.

http://www.ausgamers.com/news/read/3062958

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cant wait to get this on PC.

I'm normally not a fan of Obsidian(didn't like KOTOR 2 mostly because of the really bad ending, didn't bother with New Vegas because I guessed it would be filled with bugs, and it doesn't look like I was wrong), but I played Alpha Protocol recently, and that was actually a damn good game, one of the better RPGs on the 360. So I'm looking forward to giving this one a chance now.

Excellent. I'm interested to see the narrative approach they put on the Dungeon Siege franchise as a whole, so I'll be downloading this for sure.

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]I can't wait to read Obsidian haters trashing the demo.

http://www.ausgamers.com/news/read/3062958

[/quote]

I'll probably be the one trashing demo after downloading it makes my console burst in to flames. I'll reserve final judgement until after I have played the full retail version, however. There is no doubt in my mind it will be a glitchy, broken mess. But I'm always up for surprises.

If disliking a game because it's a complete broken mess littered with glitches and bugs makes me an "Obsidian Hater", then consider me the "Obsidian Hater" leader. I still love the Fallout franchise though. I assume Dungeon Siege 3 will be full of glitches and bugs as well, but I'll have to play the demo and see for myself.

^^^

you can say whatever you want and i won't disagree with u as long as u keep DNF twins as gamerpic.

TBH , i didn't like the demo too much. The camera is awful and looks blurry sometimes. That without mention that customization didn't convice ATM. I am on the fence.

it was pretty disappointing as a dungeon siege game, but it wasn't half bad as any other classic rpg/diablo clone. it had little to none of the feeling of atmosphere of the real ds games, and even less of the gameplay mechanics. i don't think i've ever made this excuse/blame, but i think consoles really ruined this game, and quite possibly the franchise as a whole.

you know how bad this demo, and the game as a whole, was? uwe boll did a better job capturing the feel of dungeon siege than this demo ever could.

i'll probably rent this game and i'll likely enjoy it for the most part, but i highly doubt i'll ever consider buying it, certainly not new or from a retail store, possibly from gamestop when it's like $12.

oh, and i absolutely hate the camera. i could've added the backdrops and set pieces as a plus if the camera wasn't so terrible, but i couldn't see 10 feet in front of the character zoomed out, and even less everywhere else zoomed in. this game is a perfect example of how not to do cameras in a top-down rpg.

Didn't enjoy the demo.

I figured it would be bad. How can square enix make something other than a horribly cliche jrpg that isn't just as bad?