Duke Nukem ForNEVER.

Last generation called... They want they're graphics back...

Seriously this game is horrible, it might of felt average if it was released on xbox 360 launch date. Why release such an outdated game at full price? Thankfully I only played by brothers copy rather than paying for it myself. There's really nothing good about this game.

And dont even get me started about the multiplayerwtf? A first person puncher? Half the matches you get into theres no freaking weapons!! You have to run around and punch other duke "clones" or have a pipebomb war >.< and even with that you have to fight the horrendous against the lag!

Do yourself a favor never waste money on this game. Even if you enjoyed Duke Nukem 3D. It didnt age well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ok, I don't know how many people expected it to be good.

am i the only one who thought it had pretty good graphics?

I thought the whole point of that franchise even in the begnining was just to release a crappy game. Never did like it though so might be personal bias here.

LOL at the people who thought they were buying a good game.

^^^

"well said ambassasdor"

Some gamers really like to exaggerate thats why i don't trust fan/hater "impressions".

Well duke 3d was really fun, it seems hard to mess up a game that is just run and gun and over the top cheese, but they did.

They should look to games like Serious sam and Painkiller to see how to do this genre properly.

Duke 3D was an amazing shooter back in the day along with several other games released by 3D Realms.  So to think ahead of time that the game was going to be awful was to ignore what they had accomplished over a decade ago.  Then again, I do think it has more personality than RB6, GR, BF or CoD.

Did female gamers actually bought and played this game? :o

No. Duke Nukem being a bad game has nothing to do with the amount of females who purchased it.

They had demo so you should have played or look at videos before you bought. If you don't like it you have no one to blmae but yourself.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360