Duke Nukem Forever Demo info

[quote]Randy Pitchford reveals that the game is currently undergoing certification on all platforms, and that the early demo will be available on June 3. Access to the demo is available only to First Access club members, which raises the question: Who do you have to kill to become a First Access club member? Nobody! You just have to pre-order the game -- or buy the GOTY edition of Borderlands![/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/16/duke-nukem-forever-demo-dated.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thanks for the heads up on this.  I'm still trying to decide if I should pre-order or just wait.  The game does look good so I might.  

[quote user="doomsoth"]

Aside from Borderlands, it has been a while since I've played a shooter with personality, so I'm looking forward to this.

[/quote]

Did you try Bulletstorm?

Going to go pre-order the game tomorrow when I pick up Noire

Then I guess I should go back to the videogame store and ask for the first access since I already pre-ordered the game...

I'll wait for it to be available to everyone.  Hope it will be a good game.

Meh, I don't plan on buying it but pre-ordering it for the demo to check it out never hurts, will this demo have MP or just be Sp only?

Aside from Borderlands, it has been a while since I've played a shooter with personality, so I'm looking forward to this.

No interest in buying but Ill check out the demo! Thanks for info

Sounds good!

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

[quote]Randy Pitchford reveals that the game is currently undergoing certification on all platforms, and that the early demo will be available on June 3. Access to the demo is available only to First Access club members, which raises the question: Who do you have to kill to become a First Access club member? Nobody! You just have to pre-order the game -- or buy the GOTY edition of Borderlands![/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/16/duke-nukem-forever-demo-dated.aspx

[/quote]

Can't wait to play the demo, just hope I remember to wash my hands after everytime I play it though.