Dues EX arrived one day early.

GAME only posted it yesterday and it arrived today. Tonight's going to be a good time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine arrived yesterday, its a outstanding game. Enjoy it!

I so want this!!!

How is this game? I read up on it a little and it seems very interesting. Im sure not many have finished it yet but, how long could you forsee yourself playing it? i logged about 85 on New Vegas and thats with only doing 2 DLC. Could I expect something similar from this game? Are there alot of bugs? Freezing issues? Why is there no sub forum for it here? Is that enough questions or should I ask more?

Mine arrived a few days back and its been sitting at home, all alone. Finally got home last night so today is dedicated Deus Ex day! :D

@24hours2live - there is alot of life in Deus Ex, personally i will go through it 3-4 times as it will be different everytime. I have no idea how long a single playthrough is but im 10+ hours in and it feels like iv barely done anything, theres lots and lots of places to explore and lots of things to do. So far iv not had any bugs, crashes or freezing issues, though i have seen folk complain about there HUD disappearing.

Theres a forum here for it

Not seen any bugs so far apart from one spot on a roof if you look down the graphics seem to go a funny shape but when you move it goes right again. It just seems to be when you stand in one spot and look down this happens in one area of the game so far. The game plays a bit like a cross between gears of war and metal gear solid. It's good but after only a couple of hours is it a 10/10 not yet I would say 8/10 maybe 9/10 but I have only being playing it a couple of hours so it is to early so say how the game will get better.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

How is this game? I read up on it a little and it seems very interesting. Im sure not many have finished it yet but, how long could you forsee yourself playing it? i logged about 85 on New Vegas and thats with only doing 2 DLC. Could I expect something similar from this game? Are there alot of bugs? Freezing issues? Why is there no sub forum for it here? Is that enough questions or should I ask more?

[/quote]

Most people have gotten around 30-40 hours for a single play. That's taking on all the side missions etc., but as Mexi said the replay value is very high thanks to the multiple paths through the games and range of Augs available.

I've not encountered any note worthy bugs or glitches yet, but it's early days.

When it comes to sub-forums, it's actually up to the devs or publishers to request a sub-forum for the game, or that's what I've hear. If it's true, then it's a wierd way of doing it.

You can never ask enough questions :D

well after a good few hours of play i would like to say it is a good game but not a 10/10 game. why don't guards follow you into ducts? if you find a duct just sit in it and keep killing them until they are all gone. maybe it will get better but at the moment it's good but not the 10/10 game the reviews have said.

I wish I got to play it a day early. I'm pretty jealous, actually.

Yea this game is nothing short of a masterpiece in my opinion.I feel the way I did playing this one as I did when I played the first one.Gratz to Eidos Montreal, you have at least 1 customer forever.Its nice when you finally get a game you've been waiting for that doesnt actually suck *ahem* Brink*.