dsynch fixed

settings>Memory>Mortal Kombat> Delete reptile,subzero,ermac, scorpian, retro costumes. 

I dont know why they didnt mention this but you have to actually delete the dlc from xbox memory.  Maybe I wasnt paying attention, anyways its a HUGE relief not to have dsynch anymore, hurray! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

That shouldn't matter. Only he shouldn't be able to use the DLC while you can. Unless he didn't even get the compatibility packs, though I'm unsure if it would allow you online to play without them.

[/quote]

As far as I know, without the compatibility packs it should desync the game, not prevent selections from players that have the content.

--
Juxtapose13

That shouldn't matter. Only he shouldn't be able to use the DLC while you can. Unless he didn't even get the compatibility packs, though I'm unsure if it would allow you online to play without them.

Heres something I hate. I was playing king of the hill matches and one guy entered the roojm and had none of the DLC, so that meant that no one else in the room could choose any of the DLC characters. Nor could I use any retro costumes.

That just blows.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Redownload implies you should have deleted it in the first place. I don't think you can randomly redownload something you already have, though I never tried so I can't confirm it.

[/quote]

Actually it doesn't as you _can_ redownload something you've already purchased and currently have sitting on your HDD.  While it seems like common sense to delete before you redownload if there's an issue with a file, the average person seems to be sorely lacking in such.

--
Juxtapose13

Redownload implies you should have deleted it in the first place. I don't think you can randomly redownload something you already have, though I never tried so I can't confirm it.

1. Hit the guide button (XBox Logo button on controller)

2. Go to the right to the tab labeled "settings"

3. Select "account management"

4. Select "Download history"

5. Select the pre-order skins and skin pack DLC and re-download.

6. Choose "download again"

I never saw a delete in the instructions lol but o well cheers.

It's been stated over before. You have to delete and redownload them. If you just delete them, I guess that works too.