Driver Demo??

Does anyone know if the UK is getting the Driver demo today, why its up in the US and not over here, why we get an American Football demo and not Driver???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was just about to metion this. ^_^ I downloading it now to see how it is.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="dogmeat12"]

Does anyone know if the UK is getting the Driver demo today, why its up in the US and not over here, why we get an American Football demo and not Driver???

[/quote]

The Ubisoft press release sitting in my Inbox is saying August 10th for the Demo.

The latest Marketplace schedule is also showing a multiplayer demo for Driver on August 16th 

Hmmmmmmmm....Just read in oxm that the demo lands on the 17th?? stranger and stranger!!

Just played it...It's meh.

Dog: Yeah, it seems the UK gets it a day later than the US, so Major Nelson's schedule, which says the 16th, is for the US meaning the UK's release date would be the 17th.

Not a fan of the demo at all, pretty mediocre if you ask me...

the demo is ok... it looks really pretty but the handling kind of sucks

Not as good as I hoped it would be.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I was pleased with the demo, personally. The handling model takes a while to get used to but it is really fun to play once you adapt to it. Cars handle a lot like they did in Burnout Paradise, actually. When you brake the car will become incredibly easy to drift, and so on. I'm really pleased with the demo but I have unusual taste in games.

I liked it too, for an arcade style racer it's good fun. I've mentioned elsewhere that if I buy it that it will be mainly for the multiplayer. There is a MP demo scheduled for the 16th so that's when I will make my decision.

My main worry at the moment is that the game seems to be getting a lot of hate so I'm not confident the multi will be that populated especially with so many AAA games coming out in the near future.