Drive problem

I got trouble. My console can play movies and music, but not any games. I tried everything and nothing works. I need help. I also have trouble signing in with my gamertag on x-box

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, SoundWyzzerd! Very sorry to hear your Xbox 360 console is unable to play games at the moment. Let's go over some troubleshooting steps. It looks like you've already tried taking measures to resolve the problem. For clarification, have you gone through and tried everything that this sticky suggests for your specific issue http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/7/t/153183.aspx ? Keep me posted. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I everything the disc solution suggests and nothing works. I don't know what else to try and I'm missing out on some serious game sessions.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have tried everything suggested, the next step is to request a repair for your console. Here's an explanation of the repair process: support.xbox.com/.../repair-process. And here is where you can initiate a repair request: myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx. This should sort out the issue. I'm here if you have any further questions.

Sorry this didn't help.