Dragons Dogma (CAPCOM)

Who else is looking forward to Dragons Dogma besides me.

This Oblivion / Dark Souls style RPG is looking great.

(Link provided by a friend DARKNESSxVEGA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrCiV4LOYk4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for the link. It looks like a decent RPG. However it will only be a rental for me, but hopefully a very long rental at best. I always find that third person role playing games are tricky to get right, the only one that I feel comfortable playing are the Fable games, they seem smooth and flow the right way with movement and combat. I am looking forward to getting my hands on this though, the enviroments etc do look rather good.

I don't think I would put it in the same class as Oblivion or Dark souls, very, very different gameplay.

@ Tatakai no Kami

When I use reference to Dark Souls and Oblivion all I am referring too is the open world this game as like Oblivion and many others and the Dark Souls aspect is in relation to the combat side of things.

But I am, only taking the reviews opinion into account here,until I play it I guess its just speculation

@ The Resistance

You are welcome friend I am glad you like it.

That was actually the first video I watched of that game and it does look pretty good. I am gonna play The Witcher 2 and then Tales of Vesparia first before I play this.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

@ brandiesel1

Glad you found it interesting friend.

^^ Yeah man, thanks. I liked how the mage picked the guy up and tried to throw him into the well. lol

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Im gonna make my hero a child, which is entirely possible compared to other games with character customization (specially RPGs)

[view:http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/dragons2_thumb1.jpg]

Wow I laughed pretty hard when I saw the guy just throw a random guard off the roof... Im a sick, sick person.

-

Thanks for sharing!

I would not say you are sick although I would say you have sadistic tendencies  haha lol

I am glad everyone likes this game or at least what we have seen of it.

What?  Is this a Capcom game?  No thanks!

-

If I am to try it at some point, I'll wait for Super Dragons Dogma or Dragons Dogma: Gold edition.