Dragonborn: unearthed quest question

How do you get padt the dead end? The ancient nird pickaxe dies not work.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Broken i-phone screen

How di you get past the deadend?

Please

Anyone know how i can open that doorway?

Find the switch. Every stage of that quest is finding the hidden switches.

If you're talking about the very first stage of it, I think it's a pressure switch under the skull on the table if I remember right.

Yes, the bloody skull it is. You just have to pick it up. I searched everywhere then walked up to the table and recognized what the skull was sitting on. Some of the chains are protected by a formidable number of floor plates. I was tempted to take the sneak perk to not set of pressure plates. Lol

I took advantage of that to work my restoration.

Awesome. Thanks. I need that black book inside. Only one left after that!

Yeah, black book, word wall, dragon priest and set of unique armor out of this one.

Those who hit the skull with an arrow don't worry. If you go outside and then back inside after talking to the Dark Elf the door will be open the next time you get inside. Pick up those boots. Just like the Secret Chests in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. There are some walking on water Boots there that you can improve upon. I find it rather enjoying watching Serana trying to catch up.

Is the word wall after the third phase of digging done? I could hear it after the second time I went in there but couldn't find it lol.

Word wall is in phase 4 of the quest.