Dragonborn DLC Skyrim issues

Hello 
Basically, I went to a friends house, we played skyrim and I wanted to show him a thing on my account, so I logged in to my account and tried to download the Dragonborn DLC. The Pack wouldn´t load so I left it that way, 
I signed off my account and removed the DLC from his xbox. Later when I came home and started up my Skyrim, the addon wasn´t there, it was showing in my addon-window at the start menu, but wasn´t inside the game, all my dragonborn-related quests were gone aswell as my house ( Hearthfire ). 
I called my friend and he assured me that my account was removed from his xbox aswell as the addon-file.

I have downloaded the DLC´s over and over again but it simply will not work, I have completed the whole Dragonborn DLC ( Killed Miraak ) and I have also built 2 houses with the Heartfire DLC.
I have also tried a license transfer but to no avail.

I would appreciate all help I can get in this matter.

Thank you.

P.S

I did not intend to pirate the DLC, I simply wanted to show something for my friend and was unaware of the consequenses that it caused.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

What exactly did you do on your friends console?

If all you did was download your profile and then download the (legitimate) dlc you had purchased from your download list then you shouldn't have a problem.

It's the last line of your post that I have a problem understanding. Did you get the dlc illegally or did you just think that the scenario I mentioned could be considered piracy (which it isn't as the dlc is still tied to your account)?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.