Dragonborn dlc quetions

hello all i was wundering about a few things in this upcoming dlc

is the dragon flight just gona be the same as when the dragon flew us to alduins base or will we controll the flying dragon or will it act as a better fast travel?

are we gona be in skyrim or will this take place in morrowind? ( area ive heard rumers of it may be in morrowind area)

will we get more lves or is 81 gona stay the cap?

are there gona be any new enchantments aswell?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im hoping the dragon mount is self control. It takes place in Morrowind. 81 is still the cap. New Enchantment. Talo, I hope there is some.

From speculation and code found in 1.8 patch, it seems that we will be able to take control of dragons.

We actually don't KNOW anything. Other than getting to go to the Morrowind region of Solsthiem, everything else is speculation based on footage seen.

Going to older places in the series would be fun and I hope it is something they do even after this DLC. And of course, dragon riding would be cool. I had heard/read that we would control the dragons. I hope we aren't limited in any way like only being able to fly in certain regions or something.

[quote user="ArchlordVampiro"]

Im hoping the dragon mount is self control. It takes place in Morrowind. 81 is still the cap. New Enchantment. Talo, I hope there is some.

[/quote]

It takes place on Solstheim...not Morrowind.

I understand how people make that error. Solstheim is an island that is usually considered part of the overall province of Morrowind.

It's like the Morrowind game, it doesn't actually cover the whole of Morrowind, just Vvardenfell.

Edit: OK, correction, just looked at a page on the lore, and Solstheim doesn't belong to any province, but people tend to refer to it as part of Morrowind, even though it's independent.

Solstheim is NOT part of Morrowind. But I see why people think it is, because it first appeared as an add on in the "Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" game.

Solstheim was the location of the Bloodmoon dlc for Morrowind. It introduced werewolves and spriggans.

It will be fun, this I know. This should be what Shivering Isles was to Oblivion. An expansion, more than just an add on.

I'm glad they aren't charging more for it, as it looks to have more than Dawnguard for content.

New dlc is coming to Skyrim? Wicked. How much and when? lol