Dragonborn achievement issue

i was almost finished with getting all the achievements. but for some strange reason. i have to get them all over again. how do i get the ones in already had unlocked?

downloaded dlc: 11/24/12 11:54am

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very strange.

Doing it again is the only option.

that would mean that i would have to start the game from zero.

Need more info. Did you change Gamertags?  Change accounts?  Change consoles?  Change hard drives?  Did something break?  Or are you saying this just happened out of the wild blue?

I compared achievements & it says you have 1180G, so....

@oldpepsiman

It just happened out of the blue.

@blackhawkdrunk

I'm talking about the Dragonborn achievements.

Out of the blue is weird. Did loading some recent previous saves bring any of the Dragonborn achievements back?

I only have 1 save. Could it be that I was in the beta? And starting it caused it to lock them.

I looked at the list, you have the achievement for discovering so many Solstheim locations, but no other Dragonborn achievements. So it backs up what you are saying.

Yes, redoing it would be the only way.

Maybe I should call ms about this issue.

You probably played the DLC before the achievement list was updated on xbox.com.  The achievements will pop in the game, but if the website/server isn't updated, you're S.O.L.

Hopefully you have a save sometime/anytime prior to starting the DLC, so you can just run through and get those initial achievements.  If you don't, then yes, you'll have to start a new playthrough.

2 things to learn from this:  Always have some backup saves & always make sure xbox.com achievement's lists are updated prior to starting dlc.