Dragonbane *spoilers for some*

Im just on my 2nd play through of skyrim, And I came across a sword i did not find in my first. It's called  the Dragonbane and started with 17DMG 30DMG to Dragons and 10DMG shock its a pretty cool sword for beating dragons down . Located in the sky haven temple in the room very opposite Alduins wall on a table.

Anybody else find this sword

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes and the Blades armor

It's a nice blade.. the biggest draw back is number of charges. One dragon fight takes that blade down to half charge or even a little less. I guess it's not that big of a deal though with Soul Gems being so easy to obtain.

You can have it for free if you kill Parthanax. Otherwise "I am not welcome" there until Parthy is dead. Them so called "Blades" sure do turn on you in a hurry. Now I flat refuse to kill that Dragon. Anyone find anything else in that dirty ole cave worth anything?

There is another Akaviri Katana that you can aquire. It's a base weapon so you can give it your own enchant.

I got this sword, it's the only one I carry on my wood elf character. Haven't used it against a dragon yet though...I prefer to use the bow.

You can pick it up when you first locate Sky Haven Temple. You don't need to kill my buddy Parthanax and it won't show up as stolen.

[quote user="Slim 257"]

You can pick it up when you first locate Sky Haven Temple. You don't need to kill my buddy Parthanax and it won't show up as stolen.

[/quote]

I guess I should have looked before I overstayed my welcome. I can only steal it now. I'm going to try to bring her 1 more recruit and see what happens. Last time she met me at the door on the way out and told me as long as Parthurnax was still alive I wasn't welcome there anymore. Dreary ole place anyways. It does have a nice backyard.