Dragon Scales/Bones

Anybody know what these are used for if anything?

They are quite heavy and i am starting to amass them know but i don't want to sell them if they are going to be useful.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just found some dragon scale armor in a trunk.  Now I just need to find a helmet and I'll be happy.  I guess I could work on smithing it.  I might do that.  

I used the chest in the Riverwood house before and when I went back to get my stuff, some of it was marked as stolen (even though none of it was).  

@ backdraft r u in the dark brotherhood if so store ur stuff in the first bedroom as u come in

I stopped collecting them.  I have over a hundred of each and not enough energy to sell them all.  

Tip: If you are struggling to carry a lot of weight, I suggest visiting the guardian stone called "The Steed". The max weight you can carry will increase by 100 and no movement penalty for the armor you wear.

well get a house and store al ur stuff there

[quote user="Dovah Ah"]

Even if you have no interest in the mage college, when you get one of the hoods from the stendarr, or some other way, and put 1 point in magicka, you get your own room in the college you can store stuff in until you get a house.  The hood and 1 point will let you pass her test if you are low enough level.

[/quote]

I did this and lost some stuff. The empty barrel still had my stuff but the tomato barrel only had 4 tomatoes again. The drawers were okay also. Just that tomato barrel glitched out on me. Nothing important but just saying.

In my game the two barrels outside the smithy in Whiterun eventually lost all my items:( FYI...

If you start the Mages quest & Go to the College of Winterhold   You get a Room up with tons of storage..

Even if you have no interest in the mage college, when you get one of the hoods from the stendarr, or some other way, and put 1 point in magicka, you get your own room in the college you can store stuff in until you get a house.  The hood and 1 point will let you pass her test if you are low enough level.