Dragon Age II DLC Announcement

Dragon Age II DLC Announcement Story driven additional content on the way

Written by DavieMarshall today at 13:01 | Credit to Zorb Zex

BioWare have made an announcement detailing some upcoming DLC for Dragon Age II, which is bound to keep gamers happy with its strong narrative and expansion to the initial plot.

BioWare community spokesperson Chris Pearson offered up the following details:

Hawke meets a mysterious female Elvin assassin named Tallis, voiced by the talented Felicia Day, and joins her to steal an ancient relic from an Orlesian Baron in his well-guarded estate. A cross between Varric and Isabela, Tallis is a rogue who introduces a new fighting style to add more variety in combat. Get up close and personal with her deadly skills or stand back and pick off enemies with her ranged combat abilities.

Mark of the Assassin features new items, new enemies and monsters and new environments as well as giving players the opportunity to experience a new, tactical way to play with the return of Stealth gameplay. Plus, along with the new environments and monsters, you will learn more about the Orlesians and Qunari.

Sound good?

"Mark of the Assassin" will be available for download on the Xbox 360 on October 11th for 800MSP.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Note to self: Get more Microsoft Points ASAP. I'm thinking this probably ties into the live action Dragon Age special, starring Felicia Day (She's awesome in The Guild as Codex), so should be good.

Bring Aveline along then, because of her Orlesian past. You can take siblings along as well, but I'm not sure if Carver or Bethany ill be as relevant as they were in Legacy, so undecided. And as I'm a mage I need a rogue for chests and the like, so Isabella for her history with the Qunari. Since Tallis is an elf it might be worth taking Merril, as I also saw some pics with Dalish banners in them.

Or h0rn3t666, it could play out like Kasumi's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2, whereas it could be only Hawke and Tallis together. I don't think it would though, considering how with Legacy, you could take a whole party... but still, could be interesting if it's just the two of you.