Dragon Age 2 Legacy DLC released

Just to let you guys and girls know, the "long-awaited" DLC has officially (finally) been released onto the marketplace. The DLC is 800 Microsoft Points (as said in thread). Just purchased the DLC with my remaining points (great..). Hopefully the DLC was worth the wait (and the points). If not, I will be disappointed (very disappointed). For those who purchased the DLC, I hope you enjoy it.

marketplace.xbox.com/.../164cbd88-541d-4761-a9cb-5cb762e964bd

[I apologize for making a separate post for the same information I have already posted on the other thread, but I wanted to create this post to allow fellow gamers to post their opinions and feedback on the new DLC. Please be aware that there are some people who have not played the DLC, so when giving feedback, please warn others with a *SPOILERS* warning.]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i read it's 3 hours max to complete dlc, 800 points i aint happy,i wish i'd seen that before buying.

So is the DLC any good?  Origins DLC was mostly underwhelming and poorly done, so I want to wait for some decent opinions before I spend that much

It is good, and I can imagine it would be a very good DLC to buy if you are still in your first or second playthrough, because the areas aren't reused. Make sure your sibling isn't dead though. But on the whole it's replayable and enjoyable.

I enjoyed the story of Hawke's father and how thet tied some of your companions into the adventure