DR3 Reviews

Looking pretty good, can't wait til Friday :) Here's a few to view http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/18/dead-rising-3-reviews-begin-get-all-the-scores-here/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Day one for me! Just hope Ryse scores well, although it won't matter to me either way as I learned years ago that review scores mean little if anything.

Definitely! Just usually use reviews to get an idea of general Pro's & Con's a game has. If I'm on the fence about something than I usually check out some gameplay and make a decision.

Friday can't come quick enough! You seen the achievement list for dead rising 3 yet?

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../achievements

^^ Thanks! I see they paid some homage to Left 4 Dead :)

Lol, yeah I spotted that! Did you ever get the passing dlc for left for dead 2? There was a reference to Frank West from the original dead rising written on a wall!

Looking forward to it, it's a day one must have for me. Paying for it today and picking it up on the midnight launch :P i'm buzzing!!

I just prepaid mine, was a bit shocked at the £54.99 for Dead rising 3 but can't wait.

[quote user="Gamertainment"]

I just prepaid mine, was a bit shocked at the £54.99 for Dead rising 3 but can't wait.

[/quote]10 quid cheaper on Amazon mate!

Cant wait to finally play this : )

Ouch! I think I saved a £10 in total on the Day one Xbox with fifa download, Ryse, DR3 and Battlefield 4.