Downloads not working...

Okay, I have bought the map packs for Halo Reach and Stubbs the Zombie ((Classic Xbox game)) an since purchasing they have not worked...

I've tried clearing my cache, deleting them an downloading them again and so much more for them to work but they still persist to be broken.

When I start up Stubbs the Zombie, I hear the intro part start but I'm greeted with then a put black screen and my xbox to crash.

As for the Halo Reach maps, I can get in game but when I go to play the new maps it gives me the message one or more players do not have the DLC.

I know I have the DLC downloaded as it is saved in my memory on my xbox hard drive.

Is there anyone out there who can help me resolve this issue? 

I know my downloads are working as the rest of my downloads work fine, its just these two games giving me greif...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

do you purchase your map packs with other xbox live account?

i think some of the DLC are not to be share to another account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

According to this link, you can try updating your console software for the Stubbs problem.

As far as the Halo problem goes, the notice that some users do not have the DLC does not pertain to you.  What it means is that if you and I were playing and I did not have the maps you would not be able to access your DLC because of that.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Ac3Ali3n - All the content was purchased using MP on this account. ((Not shared))

@onyx62is - What I mean is I have been playing the game solo and not with other players on Halo and my content does not work even though I made the purchase and download using this account... It keeps saying I don't have the DLC even when in my memory it says I do.

Also I shall give the link you gave a try now...

Sorry this didn't help.