Downloading/Transfering Content

I transferred the annihilation map packs onto my xbox (using a 2.0G USB)and it shows it in my hard drive, but yet when i go into the game to play it... it does work and it says i dont even have it...HELP PLEASE... And Thank You!!    My friend used my like 8GB USB to get the other two map packs and he said it worked just fine....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

ok here is a question

are you using the original gamertag that purchased the content?

if you purchased it on another console

the ORIGINAL purchasing gamertag on the new console has to be signed into live at all times to use the content

content is only assigned to the purchasing console and gamertag they are not sharable except to all profiles on the original console

only the purchasing gamertag can use it on other consoles and only when signed into live

from the sounds of it your friend purchased the content with his gamertag am i correct?

also nothing is transferable between accounts

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well in response my friend is using the escallation map packs and the first strike map packs and he definiatly didnt buy it sooo please tell me how that works?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok two things like i said only the purchasing console can use the content offline . The purchasing gamertag can only use the content if it is signed into live at all times

For example let's say your friends console is the purchasing console A and your console is console B and his gamertag is gamertag b and yours is gamertag A

If gamertag A purchases the content on console A all profiles can use it as long as they are on console A however to use the content on console B gamertag A has to be signed into live anytime you use the content and redownload the content .

However if gamertag B is the one that purchase it then gamertag B must be on console B and signed in into live

Sorry this didn't help.