downloading with download code does not work

Hi, I hope somebody could help me. I bought an xbox360. A code for Batman Arkham City was included. I tried downloading it a several times,but it always Stopps downloading. And downloading it again does not work, too. Now it seems that the code is not valid anymore. Could that be? It would be great, if somebody could help me. Axel

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry to hear of your problems.  Do you get any type of error message when the download stops?  Do you have a hard drive?  Are you connected wirelessly or via ethernet cable?

You can redownload items from your download history.  This can be reached on the console dashboard by going to System>Accounts>Download History.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, no there is just the Message that it stopped downloading. I use a USB-stick because my hard drive is not big enough. Could tat be the problem? Otherwise it was no problem downloading other demos. I am connected wirelessly. Redownloading does not work as well.

Thank you for your answer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

What country/region are you currently located in?

What country/region is your LIVE account registered to? Please check here.

I ask this because sometimes people purchase consoles abroad or purchase consoles in countries where they shouldn't be sold. Any sort of promotional material in those consoles can only be successfully redeemed and downloaded in the same country/region they were meant for.

For example, if someone is in Brazil decides to purchase a console in the United States, the promotional items in that console are only guaranteed to work on a United States Xbox LIVE account and while physically located in the United States.

Sorry this didn't help.