Downloading Updates via USB?

I have been struggling with my Battlefield 3 for the past few months now. After some tweaking I have verified that the problem is with the multiplayer update 3/4. The only solution that I have not tried and seems to work is to download the multplayer update 3 and 4 manually from my pc, to a USB and then to my xbox. Other players have confirmed that this method works but I do not know how to download the updates from my pc to a USB drive.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I am not 100% you can do that, I know one can download the dashboard updates via a usb but I am not sure you can do that with game updates.

I am an avid bf3 player and have encountered almost every problem in existence with this game. so if you could explain alittle to me what is going on when you download this update maybe I will be able to help you get underway and back on the battlefield.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've never heard of that before if I'm honest. But have you simply just tried to clear your cache? This will clear any updates on the console (saves will be fine) and then re-download them once you load up the games again.

Maybe worth a try?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.