downloading stuck on 99%???

i have bought black which is 800 microsoft points and the downloading gets stuck on 99% i have tryed system restart, clear catche and deleting it and redownloading it and nothing works. it is non-refundiable aswell so is very annoying. i am in the same region as the xbox says i am but the only thing i can think off is i changed the windows live account on my xbox 360 recently, please help thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If the content you are downloading is region restricted then in order to get it you must meet the following criteria:

-Account Region

-Physical Live in Region

Both of the above must match. If you are not in the same region as your XBL account region then you will experience issues getting any region restricted content. Also if you are not in a Live supported region you will have issues getting any content on XBL.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yes but i am physically in the same region as my account

Sorry this didn't help.

Some ISP gateway's have been known to cause issues regarding DLC. Try taking your console (since DLC is licensed to the GT that downloaded it and to the console it is downloaded to) to a friend or family members house whom have a different ISP than you and try downloading it there. I know it sounds like a pain but it would help you determine if it is indeed your ISP that is preventing you from downloading it.

Sorry this didn't help.