Downloading something again.

I bought my 2nd xbox a few months ago and I started to download the arcade titles that I used to own I have queued/downloaded everything that I had before except one...

That being Rez HD, its pretty much the only game that I want but for some reason it is trying to charge me again.

I played it a lot on my last xbox 2 years ago as its a brilliant title and got achievements for it. 

But why is it trying to charge me the 800ms points when I want to download it again?

Anyone have any idea why?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

are you trying to get it from your download history or the marketplace directly?  if you get it from your DL history it should not be asking for anything to pay for the download as long as you are signed into the account that bought and downloaded it originally.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried it both ways, I tried on the MP first and it wanted to charge me, then I looked at my history which is where I downloaded it from, but it was only the trial version. I only have the one account and I have only ever had the one account.

I just want the game back that I paid for 2 years ago, its really the only thing I want to play on my xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you have any other accounts on your console? Its possible you bought it on a separate account.

There is also a bit of an issue where some stuff isn't showing up to download/charges again when it does use points.

Go to billing.microsoft.com and look through the points section to see if you can find the charge - support can only see the last year.

They can escalate if you've got it there.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the advice, but the 'Points' section doesnt go back far enough as this would of been sometime in 2008.

Oh well guess I wont be playing Rez then..

Sorry this didn't help.