Downloading my paid games to windows phone 7

Hello I have recently been banned from xbox live, and because of this I have decided to create a new gamertag. Since creating this new gamertag I have been looking into a way in which i can keep all my paid games and apps but use them on my new gamertag.

As I have always supported windows phone 7 and spent alot of money on apps I am disappointed to find out that all of the games which I have paid for are now essentially pointless. The high prices are justified by the ability to connect with xbox live so that is why I say that they are now pointless.

When switching to the new live ID all my games and apps get wiped from the device. But surely if I have purchased a piece of software i should then be able to use it on that device no matter which primary email is associated with it?

I hope some of you guys here could help me out, either way thank you for taking your time to read this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

When your account is banned all content associated with it is forfeit. So since your gamertag is banned any apps bought using it on your phone are gone for good.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.