downloading last.fm application for xbox

hi,

sorry if this is in the FAQ's or if someone has posted this before. tried looking everywhere but found nothing.

i want to watch/stream music videos on the xbox 360, and found that i can do this (free ofcourse) using last.fm.

now after doing some research on the xbox website it says for me to go to music market place and select last.fm.

i have gone to the music marketplace but all i find on there is "music videos", "music games and stores", "dance central", "rockband 3", "lips", "blink 182 track pack" and "music library".

now where do i get this last.fm app and how? i have tried going into music videos and finding it in there but cant find anthing. zune is crap as you have to pay for each track you watch and it doesn't even have music videos on there that i could fid.

as you can see i am a complete novice with all this (just got the xbox not long ago after having a wii so got no idea) can anyone give me a dummies guide to how to search for last.fm and how to download it on my xbox. i can find it on the computer but it wont let me download it at all (not even download it on the computer or straight to the xbox)

if anyone could help me it would be hugely appreciated and massively greatfull of all your help

thanks,

kim

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It could have something to do with your locale.  Last.fm is only available in the US and UK at the moment.  If you want to stream videos/music from your computer through your xbox, then I recommend Tversity.  It is free and easy to use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.