Downloading from Germany

here i am again! setting up another of many forums and blogs so that Xbox see's they need to add germany and many other countries the ability to download off of market place. seriously still a big bummer and i think everyone in my situation would agree that this change needs to happen soon. please Xbox, allow us to download map packs and anything else on market place. 

anyone that is with me on this please email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i'm still gathering names for this and the more the better. all i need is a gamer tag, mine is Slammer86. and start your own forum or blogs about it as well! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you can

germany is allowed to download mappacks however due to their STRICT content laws

you can only download USK versions of games that are region locked

when you live in a new country you have to follow their laws

the people to petition is the USK governing body or related governing bodies depending on the country

not MS as ms and partners HAVE to follow content and distibution rights certain content like blackops mappacks offend some country's laws

so they have to be controled or censored in some way

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

www.escapistmagazine.com/.../104008-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Censored-in-Germany

may offend some audiences

like nazi symbols in germany

Sorry this didn't help.

the correct way to fix this is check if correct disk is compatiable with your xbox (renting)

if it works then you can make a correct region account and have the correct disk for your region

all dlc are sharable except avatar items and certain mappacks accross profiles and the purchasing profile does not need to be gold just have enough ms points

Sorry this didn't help.