downloading Fable III from Steam

I can't  remember if I already posted this.  I'm new to xbox live .  I bought Fable III from Stream.  i never downloaded it from Steam to my computer because I was told to play it over Xbox live.  How do i download this game onto xbox from Steam when I'm ready to play it?  Thanks for your help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The steam version is for Games for Windows on PC, and will not be usable on an Xbox.

Purchases for use on Xbox can be only be made through the Xbox live marketplace, or whatever it's being called now, which is accessible from your console or from the same website as these forums, xbox.com.

Going through the console is the better option, as the website has had some issues with the transfer from the points to currency systems.

You can still use your gamertag on a Games for Windows PC, and earn the achievements there.

I don't know any of the details about that. You would need to find the GFW specific forum for more info.

Hello I would just like to say that steam needs more keys and that the error is somewhat frustrating.

The xbox forums are surely not the place to bring up issues with steam.