Downloading DLC Problem

So today I decided wanted to play my Fable II. Although my saves have DLC on them, so I downloaded the first DLC, everything went fine. But for the second DLC I have I'm having problems. It downloads fine up to 16%, then stops and tells me I cannot download the item. I've tried removing it from my Hard Drive and downloading it again but nothing. I know it's not my router/modem. Can anyone give me help on this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

What is the content you are trying to download? Fable II - See The Future (Premium)

What error code or message are you receiving? Can't download this item.

What region is your account? UK

What region do you physically live in? UK

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1961709693.png]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

best bet with virgin media

hardreset your router and modem for 5mins then turn it back on

Sorry this didn't help.

As ngocphi said. You should hard reset your router and modem (turn it off, then pull out the cords) leave it off for about 5 minutes and then plug it all back in and start it up.

Have you also checked that you have enough space on your harddrive to download this item? If so, try these options below

Try clearing your System Cache. If you do not know how to do that,  follow these steps below

1. Hit the GUIDE Button on your XBOX Controller, go to Settings and select System Settings
  2. Select Storage or Memory
  3.  Highlight any storage device then press Y on your controller (it doesn't matter which storage device you select, the cache will be cleared for all storage devices)
  4. Select Clear System Cache
  5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes

Also, have you tried removing your profile and re-downloading it? It may solve the issue.

If your issue still persists you want to call your ISP (Internet Service Provider) Which in this case is Virgin Media.
You may have a faulty modem or router, or your ISP may have an issue. So the problem may be in their end.

Sorry this didn't help.