Downloading BF3 Update

My xbox is taking forever to download the recent BF3 update which is 201mb. My internet download speed is 4.29mb/s. I can download things on my pc just fine but my xbox is taking forever. How do i fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Perhaps you could try to restart your router and modem, and also restart your Xbox. This will refresh the connection from the network to the Xbox. Hopefully this will help a bit.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried both and it didn't make a difference. I left the update going for 2 hours and it hadnt even done 1/4 of the update but i tested my download speed and it went up to 6mb/s :(

Sorry this didn't help.

There are multiple things that could make your download slower. For example, another Xbox and a computer and mobile devices all using your internet connection. This could mean that the connection to your Xbox is slower. Also, when you are downloading the update, do you leave it on the download screen, or play other games online? If you play other games online while waiting for the update to download, the download will pause. You should leave the update screen open when downloading it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for your help but i have turned everything that can connect to the internet to maximize bandwith but its not doing anything :(

Sorry this didn't help.